Tuesday, January 1, 2008

First Post

Dear Readers,

I used to run a pseudonymous blog, which was fairly well known among certain sectors of the JudeoBlogging world.

However, I have come to the conclusion that it is best for me to post under my own name, so that I will not have a false sense of security, which could encourage me to post silly or stupid posts, or content that I would not want to be traced back to me.

This new blog will give me a voice.

I am a first-year rabbinical student at RIETS, and a member (and chorister) at KAJ.

1 comment:

ToddCS said...

Gabriel,
When you get a chance, please email me at e_v_rei@yahoo.com ;
I am a former KAJ member, saw your Shabbos Chanukkah submission at the Open Siddur project. Would like to correspond with you on related topics.
Thanks!
Btzalel